Need some Ideas to recycle pillars

My father recently bought out a ladies candle business. I am talking pallets and pallets of containers, pillars, tea lights etc..

He has had no trouble reselling containers and tealights, pillars are another story.

Some are just ugly, some are just dinged.. all smell nice and otherwise seem to be good quality.

I am trying to dress them up for holidays to help him unload some. I need some ideas to fix them up?( even if just for SHOW and not burning)

I had thought of covering them with things like cinnamon sticks, rolling them in crushed herds, sand, other stuff... any other cool ideas to recycle pillars?

Remelt and repour is an option but if you don't know what type of wax they are, wicking might be a PITA.

Besides the wire brushing & crackling, maybe some wax designs/flower applied to the outsides and over-dipped..like some of Donetta's beautiful candles.

oh gosh.. hundreds. I didnt wanna remelt, I am NOT a pillar maker. I just wanted to do something to unload them ..somehow. plain ole pillars arent good sellers around here. but the remelting to make tarts could be an option. Also the baskets is a good idea.. make a basket with my B&B stuff and throw a few pillars in...