stupid question

I really didn't know what it was, that's why I asked. I didn't even know ppl "plant" questions. I don't know why someone would do that in the first place. That's why I responded saying that I felt sheepish after finding out what they were. Thank you slyfox, demenshia, and janette, I appreciate you answering my stupid question instead of ignoring it, or judging me for it. Thanks again, and sorry for any confusion.

Hey silver, I know how you feel. People can be really harsh on this board. You might do a search and find some other boards out there that won't bash you for asking questions. I lurke a lot on this board, and have learned a ton from reading all the posts, but I don't ask very many questions because I don't want to get land blasted by people who don't think I have done enough research. After all, I thought this it what these boards were for was to help each other out. Good Luck. Amy

I know how you feel too silvermoon. I've asked questions before that maybe the pros know but I'm just starting and I don't know anything so I ask a question and everyone jumps on me saying to go look in archives blah blah blah. Well excuse me for asking a simple question. It makes me not want to ask any questions because you're afraid of the responses that you'll get. I don't like getting yelled at so most of the time I don't ask. I thought this was an advice board. LOL But there are some really nice people in here so stick with it.

Hey silver, I know how you feel. People can be really harsh on this board. You might do a search and find some other boards out there that won't bash you for asking questions. I lurke a lot on this board, and have learned a ton from reading all the posts, but I don't ask very many questions because I don't want to get land blasted by people who don't think I have done enough research. After all, I thought this it what these boards were for was to help each other out. Good Luck. Amy

can you tell me what other boards there is i would like to check them out?

Are you serious? Sounds like a plant to me to see how many stupid people will answer.

i just had to read this again and again.lol but now i see how fire is calling all of us who answer this question. stupid we are not stupid for answering someone questions,don't for get when you got started iam sure you had some stupid questions yourself to ask.:D :D :D

:tiptoe: :P

There's Ring of Fire, you really do live up to your screen name! lol, I'm not mad, it's ok, I know it was a stupid question lol, but for the life of me I just didn't know what the heck they do! We are all okey dokey! Besides I couldn't keep any of my plants alive! :P dam it! :tiptoe: :laugh2:

I've asked a few questions, but mostly browse. During the course of my browsing, I've noticed that the majority of people on this board are eager to help, only a select few make comments that appear IMO rude.

And before I became interested in candles and started researching, I couldn't tell you what a pillar or votive was, definitely couldn't tell you the difference between a tart or a clamshell. I'm sure most people aren't born with the knowledge of candlemaking and had to learn from scratch, too. Maybe they just forgot what it's like to start out.

This board has been very helpful, so it's easy to look past the few rude comments and look toward the positive ones. Although a few comments have raised my eyebrows and make me wonder what could've happened that caused that person to have such a bad day.