has anyone ever heard of these candles?

I work in a hotel and today the hallway was filling up with a strong strawberry scent- I knew someone was burning a candle and when that room was cleaned I saw it was two 22oz mason jars. They were layered candles- Strawberry Preserves- Fresh Baked Bread- Blueberry Cobbler- they had glitter in them- were soy wax and the label said handpoured soy candle from American Glory Candle Company. I have never heard of them- has anyone else heard of them? They were burning two at a time but the scent throw was strong!

I think you are probably right but when I first smelled them I thought wow my candles throw strong but don't think I could compete with that- never thought it was because they were burning both of them ( duh!). I do think I should find some Strawberry Preserves F/0 though!

One candle should be strong enough.I have no idea why they would burn 2.Maybe that is what it took to scent that room.IMO it shouldn't take 2.My candles and I am sure many others on this Board would only have to use 1.

OMG I just saw 22 ounce candles.My 8 ounce would be strong if in a room with the door closed.In fact my whole house smelled like Blueberry Muffin with a 8 ounce candle and one room the door was closed and scent came through the door. Well underneath it.

LynnS

2 22 ounce WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Not that is alot of candle scent.

Yes I am sure- I could not find it when I googled either at least not for the type of candle I saw- I tried a different search term and found a few retail sites that carried Ammerican Glory- but they all said AG was out of stock and the product shown was tapers and they looked commercial- I am stumped!

Could it have been their own small business?? Maybe they are just starting out or just don't have an internet presence yet... I know when I first started out it took me almost 6 months to get my web page up and get to be even on the first 5 pages of a google search....

Just an idea...

Life & Light!

Tish

I think I heard of them.Been awhile.Maybe they do not have a website. I will try too but sure I won't find them.I thought one time when I first started making candles I saw site with something American in the name.Maybe so big they don't need to be on-line.Doing good anyway.

Still though 2 22 ounce candles is way to much. If one candle wasn't strong enough for them that size candle must not be any good as far as scent throw.Unless 2 are burning.

LynnS

Oh that is funny! But we always make sure to knock first... but then again some times they don't answer you! Not sure though if the needed two candles to get the scent throw or if maybe they just thought they would- they were in a suite so there are three rooms. I don't know if we will ever find out who that candle company is- but I am surely going the try that Strawberry Preserves now- not sure about Fresh Baked bread though- and I think I wil skip the glitter!