Have been using Astrolite V wax for tarts

:undecided I have been using Astrolite V wax for tarts, I love the way they turn out no shrinkage at all requires no repour but I'm not impressed with the scent throw I have used more than enough fragrance but it doesn't seem to hold the fragrance well, I have tried pouring at high and low temperatures.What would be a good wax with no shrinkage and a better scent throw for tarts.

I know nothing about the wax you've been using, but I use 4794 for tarts. I've never had to repour with them and they've got a great scent throw.

Would you care to let me know where to purchase that type at?? Thanks for yor information..

Same here. I've used Astorlite V for about 40 batches of tarts in varying scents & suppliers & I was disappointed in the throw of all of them. The cold throw was almost nonexistent & there was only one scent that had a good hot throw (Baby Powder from Makes Scents).

I changed to KY Parasoy & I really like it a lot. It's much better for me than Astorlite. Now if I just knew what to do with the 10 lbs I have left. :(

Same here. I've used Astorlite V for about 40 batches of tarts in varying scents & suppliers & I was disappointed in the throw of all of them. The cold throw was almost nonexistent & there was only one scent that had a good hot throw (Baby Powder from Makes Scents).

I changed to KY Parasoy & I really like it a lot. It's much better for me than Astorlite. Now if I just knew what to do with the 10 lbs I have left. :(

Put it in the classy's to see if someone would buy it. It may work for someone else

Would you care to let me know where to purchase that type at?? Thanks for yor information..

This is a pretty popular wax. Google it and you'll likely find many suppliers who carry it. You can also check the supplier who carries the wax you're using now and see if they stock it :)

I get it from Peaks because I'm only an hour or so away from them and can either pick it up or have it shipped reasonably. But it's more than likely not a hard wax to find so check around at the suppliers closest to you.

Put it in the classy's to see if someone would buy it. It may work for someone else

Thats exactly how mine were doing hardly no cold at all,Thanks so much for taking the time to reply,Where do you purchase your Ky Parasoy from?