Has anyone tried to label a Bulb Jar?

I just purchased a few dozen 10oz bulb jars because I really liked the way they look...different from most jars, however I did not realize what a logistical nightmare it would be to try and label this jar. Due to its proportions It apprears that a special cut label will be needed unless you just use a round label on the lid. Has anyone been successful at labeling this Jar? :shocked2:

Great...good ideas...I have though about a cord with a tag but once removed there is nothing to remind the customer of where he/she got the candle. I never thought about a cigar label...what type of program would you use to print it and what type of paper, I would assume you would clue it on with a hot glue gun?

ok...here is my first attempt at container candles...these will be great for Valentines day...I put a tag on them with card stock...I will have to find a less rigid tag as those will most likely bend and look crappy after a while. I put the FO name on top. I think I'm just going to try to use a round sticker on top but this is ok for now since it is only friends and family that are buying from me. BTW I used NG In the Mood and Passionate Kisses!

is.php?i=201974&img=rose_candles.jpg

I agree. Nice picture!! The label on top looks great. Looks like you used a see thru label.

I have some Candelina jars that are similar and I just use them to test. I tried a label but found I had the same problem. Not even a round label will fit properly. I will have to try doing one on the top.

Candle-lite uses the round jars and they have their own special labels printed up for their jars. Must be nice.