sample size containers

CountryGal

sks-bottle.com is a good place to start. They have a sample container section and you can get an idea of styles you like. They have a $50 min so if that's too much to start, once you know what you like you can then try googling for that specific item.

Blessings, Lisa

I've read several posts about the foil sample packs. I've been to the websites and checked them out. Are they messy to fill? Is this a lot more cost effective than the little containers? I do not have the heat impact sealer, so I assume I would have to also buy one of those.

Hi Luci.

the ones I buy can be sealed with a household iron...but I have a food saver so I use that. It can be a little messy, its hard to judge how much to put in there so they done over flow. I am getting ready to do another batch of sample packs here in the next few days and this is what I am going to try out... DH got me a flaovr injector, the ones you use on poultry and meat, and I am going to figure out how many mililiters the packet will hold without leaking when sealing. I will have to post an update on that.

I agree that it is more cost effective than little jars and the amount that the packets I use is enough to at least do your hands and arms...and more when they get over filled:laugh2: . HTH

After I posted that, I wondered if my food saver would work the same. Sounds like one of the flavor injector's would work on those. I will have to do a search and keep my eye out for a small amount to try. Thanks, ruba!