What do you think?

Shani

I like it! It seems very easy to navigate and the pictures of your products are great. I also like the color scheme, Very Nice!

Thanks faerieglow! I tried to keep with the same color scheme; but moved quite a few things around and I just want to make sure it's still user friendly and visually appealing. Thanks again!

Hey Sani. Very nice site. The only thing I didnt see was keywords for search engines. Not sure how much you know about web design - so please don't take this as talking down, so not my intent!! Sites need meta tags (Keywords) for the search engines to locate you. If you want or need help, I am more than willing to help you with those. Just send me a PM.

OH! as far as design.. very clean. Good job!!

:P

Ginger

Funky Monkey

I find that the overload of buttons on the top make it hard to get to where I want to see what you're selling. I like it when a site has the informational buttons on top & products to the left. Just my personal opinion...but I love the clean lines of it all. It is relatively easy. Pictures look great too, color scheme is also very nice.

HTH

I find that the overload of buttons on the top make it hard to get to where I want to see what you're selling. I like it when a site has the informational buttons on top & products to the left. Just my personal opinion...but I love the clean lines of it all. It is relatively easy. Pictures look great too, color scheme is also very nice.

HTH

Thanks Lindsay, I did play around with the nav bar to have a "side" navigational bar, but it didn't look all that great to me. Maybe I'll be able to come up with something at a later date.

I like the overall look of your site. Great pictures too. Like the color scheme. That said here's a couple of my thoughts...The tag line on the home page on the far right is in a cursive font that's small and difficult to read. I would change bath and body goods to bath and body products, it flows better, imho. I would also move the lines of your scent of the month closer together. The "crunch" part of the scent name gets lost in the greenary of the picture.

Good job! Blessings, Lisa

I BOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!! I love this website! I love all the pictures for the different categories. Your actual picture-taking skills are amazing. Very well done. I do notice one thing, but it's not about your website. You don't use olive oil in many of your soaps. I don't think I've made a soap without it. What percentage of hard oils do you usually use in your soaps? I notice you do use rice bran in some soaps though. I wish I had that oil easy to come by! Keep up the good work!

I like the overall look of your site. Great pictures too. Like the color scheme. That said here's a couple of my thoughts...The tag line on the home page on the far right is in a cursive font that's small and difficult to read. I would change bath and body goods to bath and body products, it flows better, imho. I would also move the lines of your scent of the month closer together. The "crunch" part of the scent name gets lost in the greenary of the picture.

Good job! Blessings, Lisa

Hi Lisa!

Thanks for the tips. I moved the "scent of the month" so that it is more visible.

Thanks for the compliments Meredith! I did have the scent descri on a full page, but customers were saying that they did not like flipping back and forth; from the order page to the scent desc page, so I decided to make it a bit smaller so that they can have the scent page open as they are viewing the scent selections that they are going to purchase. I hope that makes sense.

SoapInTheCity, you are making me blush...thanks. As for the olive oil, I only use it in one of my soaps, and that's the olive oatmeal. I am slowly working the rbo out the door and moving to a very different, well tested recipe. I use around 60-80% hard oils in my *new*recipe.

Funkey Monkey,

I got it but wasn't sure I would.My computer was not getting any mail today.You know when you wake up and no JUNK MAIL must be a problem.Well my friend got my e-mail and when she sent one back it said Mailbox full.We have 2 computers so cleaned them up.Pretty bad when you miss your junk e-mails BUT if not for that I still might not know what was going on.LOL :laugh2:

LynnS