Just Scent fragrances

Ingrid

Haha! I just placed my first order with them. I read that their Apple Pie FO is a dupe of Home Interiors...that's why I ordered. Then, of course, I didn't want to place an order for one thing and pay all that shipping.

I do hear good things about them, hope I heard correctly!

I can only comment on the Perfect Pear. I like it alot but, I would like it to be a bit stronger (I use IGI 4627). I have just recently added it to my line so I can't comment on how well it sells yet. The only Lavender I've tried from JS is Lavender Vanilla and it's one of my top sellers - VERY STRONG! I have a sample of her Lavender Raspberry. Smells good OOB but I haven't had a chance to put it in wax yet.

I have been testing with JS FO and JS123 wax and I can't seem to get a good throw. I also used J50 and it throws better in that wax, but not as strong as I would like it to be. Other FO seem to throw much better for me, but I'm still testing for that perfect match!

IMO, the lavender smells nothing like real lavender. It is an OK scent just not truly lavendery. The lavender vanilla is another nice scent but again, no real lavender scent. I do love the perfect pear in B&B and tarts, I haven't tried it in a candle yet.

As a matter of fact I have some JS fo's for sale here.

Haha! I just placed my first order with them. I read that their Apple Pie FO is a dupe of Home Interiors...that's why I ordered. Then, of course, I didn't want to place an order for one thing and pay all that shipping.

I do hear good things about them, hope I heard correctly!

OMG did you ever hear wrong! It may smell like that OOB but does not throw at all in wax. I used it last yr for my Fundraiser and had to end up replacing SEVERAL cases of candles!

I absolutely adore Becky's oils from Just Scent. Here are some that I personally LOVE (in paraffin and soy):

Blueberry Cheesecake

Cinnamon Roll w/Vanilla Frosting (TO DIE FOR!!!)

Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch (better than WYW's!!!!!)

Cherish (nice scent...I color it a light orchid)

Boysenberry Spiced Clove (unique!)

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter

Baby Magic

Have fun! You won't be disappointed!

Just By Nature is the one with the Home Interiors type Baked Apple Pie scent!! http://www.justbynature.com/fragrance-AB.html

OH CRAP!!! Darn it!! I ordered from the wrong place then. Crap, crap, crap!!!:mad:

And now I remember that it was you who wrote it and I read it quite awhile ago. Darn. I wish I had double checked.

Thanks, Chris. I do appreciate your letting me know.