Burnt Rubber?

LaurieF

There was a post that talked about this a while back, but the post title was not burnt rubber, I can't remember what the title was. Maybe someone else will rebember and find the post.

BTW - It was here in the fragrence section, so maybe search the old posts.

• 3 weeks later...

Michi

What I first thought.I get sick when I smell rubber burning outside.IMO I would think it would aphysicate(SP) being confined inside a house. If cigarettes can kill over time I think this would in just a short time.

NA I wouldn't even make one.Hot Buttered Rum was enough for me.Took my breath away.

LynnS

Why? Why would anyone want their house to smell like burnt rubber?? BARF!!

Different strokes....... I guess. ???? LOL

I agree..OH how awful...I love Nascar..but I have to draw the line at burt rubber smell. Sorry but I would say no to a request to pour that one..wonder how long it would take to get that smell out of your house.:tongue2:

I have worked many of the Nascar races in the last several years. You would be surprised how many folks have talked about that fragrance. I have smelled the candle and it certainly does have a unique smell. I thought the same thing at the first and then came to the conclusion that NASCAR folks are buying the brand name just like everything else at the race tracks.

I told my son's friends about this FO.....they WANT one! Their weekends are spent fixing their cars and driving in demo derbys. Of course, two of them live at home, so not sure how well that would go over with their family!