I found a scale at Target for measuring .00

TexasBrat

It is a Chefmate and sells for $29.99. I was on the hunt for a scale that measures .00 like for preservatives etc and this is perfect. I just wanted to share for those who may have been looking for one too. I'll take a pic of it later if anyone needs it.

It is a Chefmate and sells for $29.99. I was on the hunt for a scale that measures .00 like for preservatives etc and this is perfect. I just wanted to share for those who may have been looking for one too. I'll take a pic of it later if anyone needs it.

Oh, would you please post a photo, if possible? Thanks. I've looked at my Target, but never found any. But that was a long while ago, so I'll go & look again. Thanks

Aw man you are evil I tell you. Darn-it I need a scale like that too. Plus it has a stainless steal top which is much nicer when you are measuring things like FO & might spill. (you don't want to see what my postal scale looks like right now)

Gotta say the digital timer is a nice plus.

I better wait until tomorrow, DH will be at work so he won't see what I bought, now just to bribe the kids so they don't blab.

Karen B

(you don't want to see what my postal scale looks like right now)

Oh if you could see mine, I have ridges where the fo sat and left crop circles. :laugh2: My tare button is falling off b/c lye melted part of it. This one will only be fore cosmetics and no lye or fo.

Eyes closed, fingers in ears, saying na-na-na REALLY loud

I am NOT seeing this, I am NOT seeing this

CAN't Buy another scale

CAN't Buy another scale

CAN't Buy another scale

Big trouble if I do.:whip: :whip: :whip:

Hmmm, Target or Ebay you say.

CAN't Buy another scale

CAN't Buy another scale

CAN't Buy another scale

Hmmm, it I use up some oils I will have more room in my pantry for a 5th scale.

CAN't Buy another scale

CAN't Buy another scale

CAN't Buy another scale

Chris

what department did you find it in? Small appliances, like toasters, etc?