Texas candlemakers was so much fun

AnitaG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in too!!

Crap Bunny, wish I'd introduced myself instead of admiring from afar! Next time we'll definitely hang out. Loved your demos, especially when you let your hair down to show us the serum :cheesy2:

Yes you should have! We were all at our table eyeing the room trying to figure out who you were! :grin2:

WOOHOO - Dallas and a visit to Green Leaf - I'm in HEAVEN :) If you need it - I have lots of warehouse/table space for all the magical lotions and potions :D Just let me know!

Brenda

That would be a blast.....a CT gtg at Greenleaf! Anytime after school out for the summer is good for me, and whenever Scented, Kimberly and Smart Tart can come in from out of town. Woohoo!

Count me in too!!

Crap Bunny, wish I'd introduced myself instead of admiring from afar! Next time we'll definitely hang out. Loved your demos, especially when you let your hair down to show us the serum :cheesy2:

Yeah.. I kept looking next to Joy to see if I could read your nametag, but couldn't remember your real name!

And I think you have just a few more posts to get out of "wax drip"! lol!

Welcome to CT!

AHHHHH!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't go over to meet you! Things were just crazy that day! Well, and that night too! OMG we had so much fun! I still have bags under my eyes to prove it!

I sincerely hope you meet you one day!

Okay...someone’s got some 'splainnin to do.

So I take a tote to Lufkin HALF full of oils I want to give away/trade. HALF full. So about an hour ago, I finally got around to looking in the tote that was HALF full. So when I opened it, I was quite shocked. This is what I found:

tote.jpg

So how the HELL did I come back with MORE than I went there with? Huh? Who claims responsibility for this? Bunny and Kimberly, you were over there giggling your butts off, so you are at the top of my list. :P If you didn't dump the stuff in there, my FO bottles were mating like rabbits!

And what the HECK is this and why would you think I want it?????: :laugh2:

ick.jpg

I think someone put their ciggy ashes in there!

I am selling it all on ebay, saving the money, and buying everyone's first round of drinks next time we are together! I swear when I went to pick it up on Sunday morning, I almost killed myself. I thought I had drank too much wine and was imagining that it was heavier...until I opened it tonight! I'll get you my pretties!

I think y'all missed me chug-a-lugging off of VE's wine, both nights! LOL. I know Bunny gave me some containers, and I was so hammered when I left I left them in the hotel! dangit. :embarasse and what scent is in this little green atomizer, I don't remember that either!

It wasnt me! I was sitting beside you..Remember?

Wow...you ended up with the floatie oil...lol wow it has JUST CRAP in it!..LMAO

I say we keep the floatie oil and pass it on to a new person every year! :laugh2:

I think y'all missed me chug-a-lugging off of VE's wine, both nights! LOL. I know Bunny gave me some containers, and I was so hammered when I left I left them in the hotel! dangit. :embarasse and what scent is in this little green atomizer, I don't remember that either!

Oh you're too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little green thing from Anita was lovespell, I think she also made a few in amber something or another.. lol