Votive Holders..need ASAP

HI everyone,

I need to know where to get over 160+ votive holders for my friends September wedding. I checked the search for posts but everything that was listed doesnt deliver to Canada. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated....

Jenn :cheesy2:

Hi! :)

Let It Shine in Seattle carries the plain style votive cup now, and their prices are pretty good (better than my Wal-Mart). The web site doesn't say if they ship to Canada or not, but they do use UPS and their customer service rocks! Might be worth a try...

http://www.letitshineusa.com/

HTH,

Lori

I know this is off subject but have you used fragrance oil from them before?

I know this is off subject but have you used fragrance oil from them before?

Yes, I have. I haven't used a whole lot of their oils yet, but what I've gotten so far has been excellent stuff in a soy blend. I really like doing business with them - great folks!

HTH,

Lori

Angela (or anyone who uses Cudge) - is the shipping quoted in the shopping cart accurate? I wasn't sure because they didn't ask for my zip code or anything. Their votive holders seem very reasonably priced, compared to most other places I've seen which are usually about $1 each.

Last time I ordered, the shipping price from the cart was pretty accurate. I think they adjusted a dollar or two from the cart to my actual invoice. They are great to e-mail or call as well, if you have a question. They ship really fast and their products are great :)