99 Cent Sample Sale at BCS!!!

ubure

I have two Pomeranians and I originally got the embroidery machine to make quilts, clothes and mainly doggie clothes to sell! Well, I have made many things with the machine but I never did sell them! They were all gifts or now doggie clothes that my "girls" have outgrown! LOL Life happened and I just didnt have time! With the candle/and bath and body items that I will have, I will be able to at my own pace, be able to add many of the other crafted items that I made and sell them! Problem is, most things end up as gifts! LOL I cant even remember the last time I made anything for myself!! Not counting the wedding renewal!!

I have a sewing/craft room, and am about to convert a exercise room into a workshop for me so I will have two "craft" rooms! Know, that it just isnt enough room but being a renter, kinda limited!!

Then I have CT buddies like Inez here who just HAS to share news of a great sales deal and make me need yet another room! If this keeps up, Im going to have to throw a pillow in the bathtub and give up my bedroom!! :laugh2: Thanks friend! LOL

God Bless,

Lynn

Oh too cool, I have a pomeranian...hence the name pennipom....I never thought about dressing her tho, she would love it I am sure:D

Thanks for the sale message! Just had to place an order. Couldn't find cranberry crumble, but got lots of other great sounding ones including cowboy blues. Hey, I'm from Idaho. I have a pom-poo dog that would never let me dress her. She is the reigning queen and we are her loyal subjects. LOL. Thanks again...makes sampling affordable! Beth

Thanks for the sale message! Just had to place an order. Couldn't find cranberry crumble, but got lots of other great sounding ones including cowboy blues. Hey, I'm from Idaho. I have a pom-poo dog that would never let me dress her. She is the reigning queen and we are her loyal subjects. LOL. Thanks again...makes sampling affordable! Beth

Cranberry Crumble is under their Primitive Scents. It took me a while to figure it out.

Doesn't BCS also ship Priority if it's less than 2 pounds? I know BCN does, and I'm pretty sure that BCS does as well, I can remember getting Priority Mail from them. They don't offer it as an option in the shopping cart, but all you have to do is put a note in the Notes box that you prefer Priority Mail if it's 2 pounds or less.

Well thanks for the heads up on the sale. I just ordered 52 samples between north and south. ( I hope my north was not too late. I think I was a little past midnight:lipsrseal ) My husband is going to kill me when they get here. I am supposed to be cutting back.!!!!:laugh2: :whistle:

I get Harvest from BCN and it is by far my best seller year round. I love it and have not found another like it.

Well they told me they ship to australia, I added one fragrance to just check out what the shipping would be. That one bottle was going to cost me $81.80 so not even going to go any further. Plus by the time i converted that to australian dollars it would be nearly $130. Some how i just don't think that the 99c sale is any good for me:undecided