ez up tent

Hi, I am not selling anything at this point. But, maybe next July I may do a outside show. However, the heat may change my mind. I did a search and noticed most perferred the Ez tent. Most have purchased the EZ tent at Sams...As of now I don't have a sams card. I looked on ebay and noticed they have them there. Has anyone ever bought from a seller by outdoor edge? They are kind of expensive but I thought by next July I could save for a nice one. Does anyone have a picture of the one they bought at Sams. I am wondering if Sams will let you view the store as a one time deal and then maybe I could get one at that time??? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!:wink2:

I haven't looked at the ez tent, but I know at our Sam's Club you can go in on a one time deal, but you have to pay a fee or a percentage if you don't have a card. Personally I think the fee for the membership is well worth some of the deals (on food in particular) you can get there. Did you try to look for the tent online at Sam's Club website?

Hi, I did try to find the tent online on their web site, but I didn't see it. I think if I was a bulk buyer I would for sure get one. Its probably good I don't have a Sams card because I would probably go buy one today and then by next year decide I am too scared to do a show. What to do, What to do???:undecided I wish I would stop reading this board becasue every time I read something I think I must have this...I need help...I figured buying the tent may not be a bad investment because I could always use the tent for other things...RIGHT???:wink2: mental note...good selling point to husband...:wink2:

LOL, I hear ya about this board being a bad spending influence! LOL We are going to get a tent similar to that to use for tailgating. :D I figure it would also work great over the picnic table if it was too sunny out. Mostly for tailgating though.

I bought one from Outdoor Edge on ebay. It was kind of a panic buy--I just happened to look up canopies, and saw they had one for under $60, and with one minute left, I bid on it without checking the cost for shipping.

Imagine the nice surpise I got to see that shipping was practically the same cost as the canopy. I wrote to them to ask if I could use my own UPS account to ship it, which would have only cost me around $30. They told me no, but said I could pick it up at their warehouse in California (not quite convenient for me, since I'm in the midwest), but that they would still charge me a $15 handling fee for that. A-holes.

Even with high shipping, I think I still got a good deal on the canopy.

I have had my canopy(with sides) for almost 4 years.Got it at Sam's and love it.The sun beats in during the day and helps keep the sun out but it can get hot too.Also great when it rains.Night time like it for protecting products.Always security but still like things closed in if it rains.I never worrry about people taking things.Show org say they are not responsible so I guess maybe at times things can be taken.It just isn't a worry to me.

LynnS

I would stick with the EZ-UP brand. I love mine! The extra quality is worth it.

Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. They are not all the same. I can actually put mine up and take it down by myself if I have to.

I love my EZ-Up tent. You can also check with Sports Academy(Academy Sports) or any sporting goods store in your area that is where I purchased mine from, it will cost you more than 60.00 but you won't have any shipping fees. Home Depot also carries theses and another name brand that has a blue top with a silver lining to keep you cooler than the EZ-Up.

HTH

Angiestaff

Thanks for all the advise..Is the 10x10 size what most people use or will I run into a problem w/ this size being to big for most booth lots?? :undecided Thanks Again!

PS...If I buy the one at Sams will I be getting the right one or does sams have other EZ up tents that aren't so good? I want to get the one that will not blow away!! Money at this point isn't a huge problem because I have some time to save...Thanks!

Sam' is fine also I've had mine for almost 4 years.Lost track but right not have it in the back yard with no sides and used for the 4th picnic.Kept the rain off of us and did not put a damper on the cook out.

I really like mine and would recommend one.I think it was 200-250.Well made.

The size is a 10x10.The standard size of most craft booths unless you rent a bigger size or 2 spaces.

LynnS

10x10 is the normal booth size I have done shows with 10x20 booths so I use another EZ-Up.

As far as blowing away just about any type of tent you buy has these long nail looking things they are used to anchor them down into the ground-if you are on the ground. If you are on concrete I have seen vendors tie sandbags to the tent to weigh them down.

HTH

Angiestaff