Love Spell that throws?

Can someone suggest a Love Spell that throws in a 50/50 Para/Soy Blend?

I realize I have to test, but I would like to know if there are a few different companies that I could sample that would help me a lot!

Any ideas?

I use Lonestar's and it throws awesome. It is by far my top seller for candles and air fresheners. I think it is dead on to Victoria's.

I get a good throw with LS too. Sure it's not as intense as some other scents but it is quite good, for this type of scent.

I also use it in B&B products and my customers say it's better and stronger then VS.

I used Keystone (formerly kinghouse) but I think I am switching to peaks..

on another note..lovespell and sweet pea to me seem like they are at the 'lighter' end of the floral lines..jasmine and lilac seem heavy floral to me. ..some are going to be a softer scent then others..does not mean they don't THROW well they are just a softer scent.

I used Keystone (formerly kinghouse) but I think I am switching to peaks..

on another note..lovespell and sweet pea to me seem like they are at the 'lighter' end of the floral lines..jasmine and lilac seem heavy floral to me. ..some are going to be a softer scent then others..does not mean they don't THROW well they are just a softer scent.

So true.

I use Love Spell from C&S and it is my best seller hands down (especially in aromabeads). I haven't tried it from any other carrier, but I have never gotten a bad scent from Peak or NG (although I have only tried about 15-20 of NG's 4 zillion choices!) :drool:

I use Leah's (A Scent Shop, formerly Scents for Soy) and I've never had a problem with the scent throwing at all. I've also used Old Mill's LoveSpell (that I got on a special because at the time she wasn't selling it and probably still is not-haven't checked there in a while) I personally could not tell a difference between the 2, and they both threw great in my parasoy blend I mix myself.

HTH a little.

*hack*

I personally CANNOT stand Lovespell. I used to love it, but I think I burned myself out on it because it makes my stomach ill now. I even removed it from my scent list since I can't stand to pour it and everyone wants it! LOL

However, when I did use it, I used Peak's...