Found something that would work for sample sniffers

Candle Man

I found something that would work for sample sniffers. I found some metal tins, like the one's we use to make candles in, at Wal-Mart they are 1oz in size and they are called spice tins. They come 3 to a pack for .94 cents. They are located around the kitchen section. They don't have the clear lids they are solid. You would have to make or find something to put them in to carry them.

Even if you don't use them for sample sniffers they would be good to use as a FREE give away wicked candle sample.

Candle Man

Terri what does GFS stand for?

Gordon Food Service........... I think:rolleyes2 You should be able to get them at any Sams Club, BJ's etc. They are just the souffle (sp?) cups that restaurants use to put sauces in. They are so cheap and great to use. I figure, I always make tarts when I have a new fragrance, so I just pop one in and then I have a sample to sniff............................. When I discontinue a FO, I can just throw my sample away!

Terri