What kind of wax is this?

Hello. I hope I am asking this in the right part of the forums.

Could someone tell me what kind of wax I would need to purchase to be able to make these chips that are used in the warmers?

I purchased these while on vacation and would love to start making these myself, but not sure where to purchase this kind of wax or where to find the molds.

They smell wonderful and the pkg. said they were triple scented.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. MomD

Wax.jpg

Hello, those are tarts-melts. To make them I use the standard wax I use for all my candles (I use a mix of paraffin and stearine, but I'm in italy so if you want names someone else will help).

Triple scented is a myth, anyway if you want them higly scented, use FO at a minimum of 6% but every wax has its FO load.

many peolpe here use different types of wax, so you will read different opinions.

Mine throws very strong. You can use a mold for muffins, or other shapes to make biscuits, soap and tarts.

I use a votive wax for my tarts. Make sure you buy good FO, dont use that stuff they sell at craft stores. Peaks has really great products. They also sell kits which are great as they have everything you need. Tarts are a great candle to start with.