? About Peak Fireside and Spruce xmas tree

cybersix

Yes, the spruce is sort of like a pine but sweeter (mountain pine has a sharper tone to it). If you want spices in it, try Home for the Holidays. This has spruce plus some spice notes. It has a very festive scent and might be popular for you during the Christmas season.

Now E I wouldn't have said something sweet, but maybe something light, airy, minty lol. I love the Spruce CHristmas Tree though. I agree with E that you'll love it too.

Fireside ... think the smell of a cozy fire. This stuff is really strong though and I can't say how close to the Yankee dupe it comes. It's a different kind of smell, but it's not that bad. A little bit of burning wood and some warmth.

I had a harvest that was so bad, even with tampering with it, adding clove, cinnamon, etc, it was awful, it was one of the first FO's I actually threw out. The girls are right, That spruce is wonderful, the fireside is not close enough to Yankees if that is what you needed it for. It is not a must have if thats the question.

Thank you Candlewitch. As I said before I don't know the original yankee fragrance (fireside) but the name is intriguing, I just want to try some fall-winter scent.

I'm sad about Cornucopia but it really made me sick... and killed two polycarbonate molds I have from a long time.:undecided

Only three? I could fill that list LOL! j/k! So what all are you looking at? Have you tried the french vanilla and amber? It's a really nice one. Vanilla passion is nice too. I better stop, because I'll go on and on lol. Try the new one though! I hope to order some of it soon and give it a go. It sounds fabulous.

No, no Scented, I mean I was asking about two scents then I want to try three in the fall-winter theme... but ONLY the first that came to my mind.

I would love to put my nose in all the FOs I read about!!

French Vanilla adn Amber is surely the next I want!!

But I can't figure out how amber smells LOL.

I love vanilla and I found that it's one scent I don't have at all, I have to remedy.

I had a harvest that was so bad, even with tampering with it, adding clove, cinnamon, etc, it was awful, it was one of the first FO's I actually threw out. The girls are right, That spruce is wonderful, the fireside is not close enough to Yankees if that is what you needed it for. It is not a must have if thats the question.

I have to disagree about fireside. It was my favorite Yankee scent, so much so that when I found out they stopped making it I called them begging,lol. They replaced it with Autumn Lodge ( which I personally hate) When I first started making candles its the first one I did, Peaks fireside smells exactly like Yankees, my brother and I both use it in our homes, we both have cabin/lodge type homes ad the scent goes perfect with them. Spruce to me smells just like Yankees mistletoe and its my 2nd favorite scent. Pine mountain I mix 50/50 with coffee and call mountain morning