Goddess from Old Mill

Oh man, this stuff rocks in bath bombs. I just finished up a double batch of Monoi de Tahiti oil bath bombs scented with OM's Goddess.

I'm in lurve... :drool:

The Grapefruit Watermelon from GL isn't too shabby either. However, the combination of the two drying out in the oven is kinda bad. :D

Oh that's cruel. If I didn't know at least one of those Grapefruit Watermelon were heading this way I'd be soooo sad.

Goddess rocks :) Though I imagine you're right, it probably doesn't smell that good with the Grapefruit. It DOES smell excellent with Vaniglia de Madagascar.....

I discovered Goddess a few years ago - I just love this scent. I carry it at Mother's Day. The rest of the year, its my own private stash. I did bath bombs in it too this year along with soap, bath melts and lotion. In the past, I've only put it in wax. Once I used it as my scent for a votive swap.

Oh that's cruel. If I didn't know at least one of those Grapefruit Watermelon were heading this way I'd be soooo sad.

Goddess rocks :) Though I imagine you're right, it probably doesn't smell that good with the Grapefruit. It DOES smell excellent with Vaniglia de Madagascar.....

Yeppers, I have one that has your name on it for sure. I just peaked at them, and they look pretty good for a 2am project. I think the fairies take a lunch break between 2 -4am. I seem to have the best luck at that time.

I discovered Goddess a few years ago - I just love this scent. I carry it at Mother's Day. The rest of the year, its my own private stash. I did bath bombs in it too this year along with soap, bath melts and lotion. In the past, I've only put it in wax. Once I used it as my scent for a votive swap.

And where was my bath melt or a bomb LOL!

It's a fab scent and I wouldn't have known about it without Meridith using it.

It is a blend of spices, honey and musk. It is so soft and feminine. I haven't found anyone yet that doesn't like this. It might be too powerful for them at first, but they really learn to like this fragrance. When I discoverd it a few years ago (along with Old Mill), I couldn't believe that this scent was not more popular. WYW has a Goddess fragrance but I'm not sure if it smells any thing like OM's. You should buy some. It is just wonderful. If it weren't for the cost, I would carry it year round. But I try to make it a special thing at Mothers Day. Now, I have my Mom hooked on it so I have to make stuff for her too. I made the mistake of sending her a sugar scrub scented with it. I ended up having to make her several more. Try it, you will like it. But than again, you might not. Everyone raved about the London Lemon Curd and when I finally was able to smell it, I did not much care for it. Smelled too much like cleaner for me.

I put Goddess in a CP soap and it behaved pretty good. It does discolor a bit but the scent holds true and strong. No A for me either - I had some time play. I swirled some blue and purple in mine soap and put it out for Mothers Day. I sold out of it right away. I only managed to get me a small tester piece. You will definately like this FO in CP soap.