White Elephant Exchange for Texas Candlemaking

AnitaG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we will just take the liberty of adding them. I think they were on the other list anyway. I know that Candlelovr is coming too, she told me by PM, but she hasn't posted in any of the threads yet. I told her to check them out.

1-AnitaG

2-Scented

3-TexasBrat

4-Kaybee23

5-Sherie

6-Bunny

7-VE

8-Smart Tart

9-Kimberly

10 KFTS (Tanna)

I just want someone to talk about the conference.....I am getting so anxious....

I sure wish they were having a demo on rustic pillars....maybe e will come and do a demo?? :undecided I used to think they were ugly....now I like them! Or maybe it is just the ones e makes that I like so much. And maybe someone (Bunny?) will teach me how to do bath bombs? I really want to learn how to do those....or and also those bubble bars everyone has been talking about (like Lush).....Any teachers out there for any of these things? What are we gonna do for demo's after the day? (Keep it clean :laugh2: :laugh2: ) What things are y'all wanting to do?

Are y'all bringing snacks? I mean besides poop? What can I bring? Are we having a pool party with the cabana boy?

4 days and I will be at Bunny's - Bunny - are there any nail places that do pedicures? My feet are so funky and I love having someone rub all over my feet....lmao.....Gosh going to the 'big city' is gonna be exciting!

Kimberly can't you come a day earlier? Please.................:D I am so excited just for the chance to go to Price Club....:rolleyes2 Boy it doesn't take much to please me! My truck will be so full of tp and paper towels.....Hate Sams miss Price Club (and especially their hot dogs....lol)

Debbie

Hey I wanna learn the bath bombs, think I understand the lush bars lol, but I'm interested in seeing how sugar scrubs and swirling and just dang near anything is made lol.

Anyone entering the contests?

I would bring something to snack on too, but I would probably eat it all on the plane just in case it's so hot that it does melt out of the sky, so thinking it's going to be made at Sherie's ... :lipsrseal

I wasn't talking about anything homemade....lol I suppose somewhere in Texas I could find fudge or brownies (but only the decadent kind!) or something someone else made to bring.....Don't have a clue what kind of 'snacks' (other than the cabana boy) we want but I will find something good at Price Club!! :D Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory - omg - to die for......The Price Club in San Diego used to carry it.....wonder if Houston does too? Anyhow guess I will find something....

Sugar scrubs are easy - hey bun should I bring some raw sugar and the white sugar we can get out of those little packets lol - ok I'll bring a bag of sugar also...and containers to do sugars? I think I have some 2 or 4 oz - gonna go look in a bit, so glad that MMS puts all their stuff in plastic bags otherwise I would have to put them out to dry.....:laugh2: (not really funny but what the hell) Actually I like the salts better than the sugar.....but I guess it is all the same....smells good, makes the tub slippery as hell, and feels pretty good slathering it on! Scented do you have a recipe you like? I can bring mine and I am sure Bunny has an awesome one....lol maybe mine came from Bunny!! :cool2: i'll bring some preservative, some fo's, some oils and containers.....

Anyone have a need for any 'bug off' spray? Full of eo's, really good stuff - I use it for the mosquitoes and also use it on the horses.....Anyhow, if anyone wants any, let me know....maybe I will bring some anyway and just force it on you! :cheesy2: (Just the bug blend of eo's and cyclo)....

I do realize I am just babbling....will go now....see you all soon

Debbie

1-AnitaG

2-Scented

3-TexasBrat

4-Kaybee23

5-Sherie

6-Bunny

7-VE

8-Smart Tart

9-Kimberly

10-KFTS (Tanna)

11-aswan01 (Ann)

I know I never gave you a yes or no answer, Bunny, about he white elephant exchange because I didn't know if I would have time to make anything, but decided what the hay, if I don't get around to it I'll just stop in to see the other person with the same name on the way to the conference. She makes neat things and her name is also Ann, that counts, right?

LOL...Smart Tart

I got some of the Bug Be Gone EO blend from Lebermuth at the Ohio Conference. So you just put yours in Cyclo? I was thinking of doing a lotion stick or something.

Scented...I can do whipped Shea for ya if ya want. I was gonna bring some Shea and Mango butters anyway.

Deal with both of you guys!! Sugar, salt scrub (either is good) and whipped shea, whoo hooo!!!

Deb, I've actually not done either of these, because my brain just can't fathom how to do them. It's spongability must be drying up lol. Actually it helps if I see it done to learn it more.

Are ya'll wanting bubbling bath bombs or fizzing bath bombs..

And Smart Tart.. You didn't get your sugar scrub recipe from me.. Amanda and I have sworn secrecy upon the sugar scrub we developed. If I did give you one, it would have been Bohunks #14 now that I think of it.. So you wanna sign up for that one??

So far I believe we have this for room demos:

Bunny & Vertically Enhanced - CP Soap - Me a triple swirl and her a single swirl (Friday night, so we can cut Saturday night)

Kimberly - Whipped Shea and a Foot Scrub

Bunny - Hair Conditioner

Sugar Scrub - ?????

Fizzing or Bubbling Bath Bombs - ???????

Tell me what ingredients I should bring....getting another box together....that f****g a***hole that broke into my house and stole my box of fo's I was bringing.....damn druggie....anyhow getting some more boxes together....tell me what to bring for fizzy and bubbly....sls, lite oil, preservatives, sugars, salts (?), glycerin, citric acid, and ???? I know I must be forgetting a bunch of stuff....No Bunny - it is not Bohunks - hell I just throw in some raw, some white, some fo, some oil(s), some preservative and I'm good to go....:laugh2: :laugh2: Something like that anyhow! But how about an emulsifying scrub? Hey Bunny I found the meadowfoam oil....life is good! It is now in my 'to go' box.

Debbie

Fizzing bath bombs are the easiest thing to make! I have also dabbled in the bubbly ones. we can all pitch in on those. I do not make mine round...I use a measuring cup because I call mine Bath Pills.

Cool - bath pills work for me - never even took a bath till I started making bath salts.....now I love it so I know I will like the fizzy bath bombs!

Anyone have a need for any 'bug off' spray? Full of eo's, really good stuff - I use it for the mosquitoes and also use it on the horses.....Anyhow, if anyone wants any, let me know....maybe I will bring some anyway and just force it on you! :cheesy2: (Just the bug blend of eo's and cyclo)....

Yes! My daughter gets huge welts from mosquito bites and I hate spraying all that DEET on her. Very interested -tanna