White Elephant Exchange for Texas Candlemaking

AnitaG

Yeah heck of an opportunity! I'm glad I'll get to see this too. Wonder if Kim will reveal how she gets that dang bubbly action on her soap. ;):D (there's no praying smiley or I would have used it)

Scented...I dont mind sharing my recipe with you guys. I know you like my Patchouli Hemp soap...I LUV it and I absolutly hate the smell of patch!

Oh...iyou could...bring your mold...or at least the liners I made for ya. I got some big pieces of mylar to make you a continuous liner.:D That is why I rarely used my 4lb mold was because I had to freakin line it each time...now I dont!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scented...I dont mind sharing my recipe with you guys. I know you like my Patchouli Hemp soap...I LUV it and I absolutly hate the smell of patch!

Oh...iyou could...bring your mold...or at least the liners I made for ya. I got some big pieces of mylar to make you a continuous liner.:D That is why I rarely used my 4lb mold was because I had to freakin line it each time...now I dont!!!

Oooh oooh, i want to see that liner, would love to have a liner like that for my log. I have about 3 sheets of that no melt mylar here that I could bring if need be. You are so sweet to share your recipe. I absolutely loved the Oakmoss that you did in the swap with the copper penny swirl in it.