White Elephant Exchange for Texas Candlemaking

AnitaG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we will just take the liberty of adding them. I think they were on the other list anyway. I know that Candlelovr is coming too, she told me by PM, but she hasn't posted in any of the threads yet. I told her to check them out.

1-AnitaG

2-Scented

3-TexasBrat

4-Kaybee23

5-Sherie

6-Bunny

7-VE

8-Smart Tart

9-Kimberly

Kimberly had a good idea earlier when she said 'support our fellow crafters' - I have searched and not been able to find anything.....making me very stressed but I just know when I get to Bunny's I will find something :undecided I will keep looking but Bunny be on the look-out for me.....anyhow I will find something good....I hope!

Debbie

I'm gettin scared too!! Oh where in the heck has the time gone! Can't get my cream soap right for the swap, got to make 150 serum samples, got to get the spare room ready for you, (there's towers of boxes in there..lol) got to get the soapin shack together, plus find all the supplies and stuff I'm wanting to bring! (((((pulls hair out!!!))))

But DH leaves in 3 hours for work! I might actually to get most of this done!

Does the White Elephant have to be 'home made'? I'm seriously having a problem finding something for this....gonna try to shop on my way to Bun's but....:undecided Please tell me I can buy something in a cute little boutique or whatever (dollar store....:laugh2: ) on my way to Texas.....please.....

What is the deal with the pool party? OK just got to elicit promises of no laughter for my stick bird legs.....:D Oh and the fact that I look pregnant is only because 20 years ago when I had my son they left some in.....they just didn't know what they know now (and explains some of my sons' behavior!) ;)

I leave for Bun's in a week - I am so needing this vacation!! Well maybe you all look at it as a conference.....for me it is a vacation with a chance to meet some great people!!

Debbie

Wellllllllllllllllll ... how about for those that wanna do homemade, go for it lol! I'm seriously stuck on redoing a freaking 4x9 pillar till it comes out spotless. This is wasting my time because it acts just like the boy king (hears nothing!)

Yet, I gotta get 'er made. And then I have to test out potential soaping slab liners we made Saturday. If the goop eats this stuff up, well that'll waste more time lol!

I'm working towards homemade, but it may be homemade by someone else who like sold it to a company who sells it in a store lol!

Chicken legs? Now this I gotta see.

Pool party at Sherie's! Do stop by and take a dip for me :laugh2: I'll swap ya for your 'rita ;)

:D Oh and the fact that I look pregnant is only because 20 years ago when I had my son they left some in.....they just didn't know what they know now (and explains some of my sons' behavior!) ;)

Debbie

I think I own your son's twin brother. :(:laugh2: