clamshells for tarts???

Don't order from Mill Creek! They are really hard to close. I ordered from one company(can't remember and they were awesome) Then I ordered 100 from Mill creek and hate them. They are really hard to close so you mess up the wax trying to get the lids down.

i don't find them hard to close at all, and you need to let you wax harden before you close them. i make my tarts out of the 415 pure soy and i just don't have that problem with the clamshells maybe you just got a bad batch.

Well I am close to running out of my tart containers so in started researching. It seems Mill Creek has the biggest ones out there and that counts more then it being difficult to close to me. I am going to hope I got a bad batch and try them again. Thanks for letting me know.

I have 100 that I will be selling as soon as I get to my candle supplies. If you want them, they're all in a flat rate box. I'll sell 'em for $18.00 plus 8.10 shipping if you (or anyone else) wants them. I got them in a coop run by luvcandletarts2, same person that's running one now.