Candle Bottoms for Judy Vega

Candybee

The first two are chunk candles that I didn't bother to level. I just finished pouring the one on the left and it came out smooth. The one on the right is unfinished.

The last two picks are closeups of the same candle that I leveled. I placed in hot pan and melted bottom til candle was as level as I could make it. HTH

Stacien - I used parrafin. I did the repours in 6228. The white candle I was supposed to use a clear parrafin because it was a chunk but I didn't. I wasn't planning to sell it so I just did a quickie repour with what I had left in my meltor. Bottom came out so smooth I just left it as is.

The melon colored pillars were made with 6228 and I used same wax for the repour. As I mentioned before I did level the bottom with a heated pan.

Yeah, thats what I was talking about. After I lvl mine, there's always drips left behind that dried and just looks ugly. I cant seem to get a perfectly smooth bottom. My candle bottom I mean :) Thank you for posting your pic Candy!

That's where the warning label goes. :wink2: