Aroma haven/ RE

This is a stupid question but do you get free samples from this place? I always like to find hidden surprises when I open the box but I have never heard anything about them. Also, do they ever have sales? Guess I could look at their website, huh? I have alot of SNC oils and read that they now carry their oils. Ginger

They have Celtic Moon Spice ( the only one I really buy from there) that is very very popular with my customers and at craft shows in the fall. It's a combination of Cinnamon , Clove and Nutmeg. Yummy!

This has an awesome cold/hot throw!

Christina

You've definitely got that right! My house still reeks from the votive swap. LMAO!

One word... Satsuma!

I love RE oils! I got a ton of them in last month and haven't had time to do a thing with 'em.

pardon my asking....but are you wanting to know for candles or B&B ?

I just got 10 to try- my first time from them (had to stop my self from ordering 1 of everything ;))

Definately the CelticMoonSpice !! I was disappointed w/the Essence of Bethlehem's throw, but I tried it in a different wax, so it could've been that :undecided

I just poured Country Christmas today- so far very nice. PumpkinPieSpice- so so.

I did not care for the FreshAire- not too into heavy Ozone

The Avalanche will clear your neighbors' sinuses...lol - very potent

In my lotion I have used CoconutLimeVerbena, BlackberrySage,OMH- and they are wonderful.

I just got my order last week. I love them all.

Grasshopper Pie (SnC)

Birthday Cake (SnC)

Pineapple (SnC)

Orange Cream Danish (SnC)

Blue Skies (SnC)

Fudge Brownie (SnC)

Strawberry Musk (Snc)

Lemon Slices (Snc)

Cherry Mist

ClothesPins

Cotton Blossom

Monkey Farts

Ginger Souffle

Fresh Squeezed Oranges

Vanilla Wafers

I love this supplier, great customer service! :D

Yes that is the site to bad their Pink Sugar isn't on there, but if you get a chance, try the Sweet Tooth, I promise you can't go wrong with that one and it has a Killer throw both hot and cold and it is great in bath and body products. I haven't found anything like it anywhere. I have changed the name to Sweet Success, just because I didn't care for the name Sweet Tooth. I think with the new Jessica Simpson Line of sweet smelling body sprays out that this one would be a incredible one for the teen and youn adult crowd, I even use it and believe me I am "far' from the youth group LOL:D I even made Body powder with this and body butter. I also booth Childhood, but I am still on the fence about that one, I just can't make up my mind if I like it or not I like it a little more OOB, but when I started to burn t, I changed my mind:eek: it just changed to a more soapy smell or something, I am not sure yet what it is:rolleyes2 ???

Sue Ann

Yes that is the site to bad their Pink Sugar isn't on there, but if you get a chance, try the Sweet Tooth, I promise you can't go wrong with that one Sue Ann

Would you describe what, in your opinion, the Sweet Tooth smells like? Thanks so much. I was looking at it for B&B products, butwasn't sure. thanks

In my opinion it smells just like Longwyck's "Sweet Seduction". Funny, Aroma Haven bought out Longwyck's too, so they carry both Sweet Seduction and Sweet Tooth (SnC).

Here's the scent description from their site . . .

"Oh we HAD to get this, the second we sampled it! You probably won't be able to get any work done because you have your nose glued to the bottle, it's that good! The base of this blend is a buttery cutout cookie, with a sweet frosting. But there is so much more! Candied cherries and fruits, along with frosting sprinkles and powdered sugar, make for a nosegasm! Even if you do not like "bakery" scents, you just need to smell it... name it something else! I didn't know this was a "cookie" scent until after reading the description, all mom and I knew was that it was so darned good we were going to buy it!"

IMHO, Sweet Seduction is a better name. It smells like it's more than a bakery scent. It's a cross between a sweet buttercream frosting and something else.

Anyone try/ have an opinion on any of these:

Childhood

Dreamcatcher

Forbidden Fruit

Both of these were from Longwycks (sold to RA): Dreamcatcher is a powdery floral that throws great. Forbidden Fruit is a good pomegranate. Childhood was SNC and I never really cared for it.

In my opinion it smells just like Longwyck's "Sweet Seduction". Funny, Aroma Haven bought out Longwyck's too, so they carry both Sweet Seduction and Sweet Tooth (SnC).

Here's the scent description from their site . . .

"Oh we HAD to get this, the second we sampled it! You probably won't be able to get any work done because you have your nose glued to the bottle, it's that good! The base of this blend is a buttery cutout cookie, with a sweet frosting. But there is so much more! Candied cherries and fruits, along with frosting sprinkles and powdered sugar, make for a nosegasm! Even if you do not like "bakery" scents, you just need to smell it... name it something else! I didn't know this was a "cookie" scent until after reading the description, all mom and I knew was that it was so darned good we were going to buy it!"

IMHO, Sweet Seduction is a better name. It smells like it's more than a bakery scent. It's a cross between a sweet buttercream frosting and something else.

Is it heavy on the cherry? thanks