Rock Candles

This was talked about on the old board. Do a search on the old board, it also had pic's of what it looks like.

Candle Man- perhaps we should change your title from "Addict" and add a box there that says "Search Feature". It surely would save you many keystrokes.

This board isn't the easiest thing to search, and sometimes people are not as web saavy as we perceive they are.

Candle Man- perhaps we should change your title from "Addict" and add a box there that says "Search Feature". It surely would save you many keystrokes.

This board isn't the easiest thing to search, and sometimes people are not as web saavy as we perceive they are.

I forgot how had it was to do a search on the old board http://www.candletech.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi verses the new board. I just tried a search on the old board and it took forever and found nothing, but I know it is there. I just can't figure out the old board search.

Doing a search was the first thing I did before asking for help as I'm a

self reliant type person. Never could find the old board so I couldn't

search the old board.

Thanks, I appreciate your help mystical_angel.

Heaven, what do you use to hold the lamp oil? How do you seal the top?

Do you buy your supplies at the wickstore.com ? Your have any

photos of your rock candles?

Ashley's rock candles are very pretty.

Thanks everyone.

Lynn

Hi,

I bought out a lady that was getting out of the business, but the wickstore is where she did buy her alot of her stuff. There are instructions on that website that will help you get started. I had to go there a few times to make sure I was doing everything correctly. I have found glass bowls are the best because it holds oil and won't absorb it. My dad owns a stone business so I can get all the rock I want for free and my hubby & I do a lot of woodworking so we have all the tools to drill through the rock.. Good Luck!!!!