new... again

Hi,

I am and oldie.. who has returned after a long hiatus:cheesy2: .

Life just gets too busy sometimes..I had a baby and just didnt have much time for the computer.

reintroducing myself, I am Marie, I am a mom of 4 great kids, and a proud air force wife. we live in SC. I am a Chef, who decided being a SAHM was more important.. being creatively stifled at home I chose to save my hubby some cash by making my own candles, (I had an addiction) well 3 years later, I am still making container candles and tarts and novelties, and branched out into bath and body. I am a certified FO addict as well.. :P

I just wanted to say hello

hey Marie Welcome back... Don't you just love the look of the new forum. There are all sorts of cool new extras... Congratulations on the new baby... I don't have any children yet but I'm sure being a stay at home mom is a lot more enjoyable then working away from your children. Can't wait to see you around the forum more often.

HUGS

Welcome back Marie! :D Congrats on the new baby. I can relate about life getting in the way, never enough hours in the day to get everything we want to get done.

Glad to have you back among all of the "addicts" here. ;)

Michelle