Golden Brands new Vendor

Hi Everyone,

We are in Columbia,Pa. It is in western Lancaster County, off of Rt. 30 right before you cross the Susquehanna River. Feel Free to call For prices and shipping quotes. We hope the website will be ready by the beginning of July.

Thanks Connie

Hi Everyone,

We are in Columbia,Pa. It is in western Lancaster County, off of Rt. 30 right before you cross the Susquehanna River. Feel Free to call For prices and shipping quotes. We hope the website will be ready by the beginning of July.

Thanks Connie

Hi Connie,

Please let us know when your site is up and running. I live in near lake Erie and would like to order from someone closer to me. Thanks!:D

• 1 month later...
Amish Country Candles and Supplies

Lancaster County, Pa.

717-684-3922

Has anyone ordered from this place? They are close enough for me to drive to and I would like to try the 464. I know the site is not up yet so I emailed Connie using the email she has listed in her profile here but it came back as undeliverable. I can call on Monday but I'd like to get some feedback on the supplier first...