Raves And Kudos For In Kristine's Shower!!!

Soapyrose

Hi All,

I know a lot of you know of Jenny and her stuff already, but I just wanted to let everybody know how awesome Jenny and her products are! bow.gif

You guys need to look here : http://inkristinesshower.bizhosting.com/bath_bombs.html For the best bathbombs you can buy.

I completely gave up on making my own and hired the guru on the subject. lol I got tired of wasting my time and lots of product to just get frustrated time and time again. Her stuff is GORGEOUS and well worth her reasonable prices.thumbsup.gif I also screwed up big time on my last order and she was sweet enough to fix it up for me with no problems! wacko.gif If you guys want an eye catching and very colorful customer magnet, be sure to get several assorted colors and display them out in front of your booth at the markets.. Then watch the customers oooh and ahhhh.. My customers are always complimenting me on how colorful my products are.. :)

Or, you can just keep them all for yourself.. wink.gif Keep up the great work Jenny!!!! THANKS!!!! bow.gifbow.gifbow.gif

Rose <><

Yup.. GORGEOUS!

I know there are a lot of threads on BB's and the frustration of it all.. I am not ashamed to say I threw in the towel and I am happier for it!

I can make every other product that I sell and be happy with it, but these danged things just kick my butt every time! (Dumb things anyways...!)

Yep, they are THE BOMB!! :D They are not only vibrant and perfect but they smell amazing and make your bod feel wonderful!!

Her shea body frosting is awesome as well (sugar scrub), it's sooo dang purdy!!

:thumbsup: for Jenny and In Kristine's Shower!! :)

I use FD&C liquid colors. They have always done the job for me and I can't complain at all about them. I get tons of emails and comments about the vibrancy all the time, because I don't think there are alot of sites that offer such bright colors.

Of course I always tone them down if a customer asks :)

I use FD&C liquid colors. They have always done the job for me and I can't complain at all about them. I get tons of emails and comments about the vibrancy all the time, because I don't think there are alot of sites that offer such bright colors.

Of course I always tone them down if a customer asks :)

Does it color the water?? I've always wondered that when I look at them (which is often-like an addiction-LOL). I also luv the colorful scrubs you have!

Her bombs definately tint the water - depending on the colors.

I used FD&C icing colors earlier today and immediately dropped a bomb intothe tub to see what happened. The bomb was a gorgeous blue that turned the water a wonderful color. No stains on me, nor on the tub (though I have a new tub and am told it is more of an issue with older tubs).