The Holidays are Coming - B&B Swap

Melly

Daniedb and I are happy to announce we will be hosting the next B&B Swap!

This swap will consist of soap, lotion, and other B&B Products. These should be regular size products, and it would be nice if they would have a winter or christmas theme. This will give us lots of nice products to use over the colder months. Any type of B&B Item is acceptable.

All items should be made and delivered to Daniedb's house by October 7th. This will give plenty of time for those of us sending soaps to allow our creations to cure. The items will be repackaged and sent back out by October 21st.

You will need to include payment for return shipping, this will be the same amount that you paid to send the items out. If you are processing this via credit card or paypal, it will need to include the cost of processing fees as well. Payment will be sent to Daniedb aswell. Shipping information will be sent to everyone once signups have completed, This will be done via private message.

We will be starting with a group of 10. We understand this is a busy time for many of us, so if there is a high demand for signups, a second group of 10 may be added. This means, at most you will need to send 9 items.

Please only signup for this swap if you fully intend to participate.

If you have any questions , comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact either one of us, or post it in this thread. I look forward to recieving my box of treats, as I know many of you will aswell.

Melanie

1. Daniedb

2. Melly

3. Macy

4. Purple lilac

5. Ksbell

6. Stacy - DayStar Supplies

What Melly said. :)

And then, you get 9 new items in the mail! Seems like a good deal to me. Remember those "buy 3 panties and send one to the person who sent you this, and two to two more people and you'll get fifty million in a few weeks?" kind of like that, but legitimate. :cheesy2:

Where are we going to be sending these? If we're shipping them to Canada and back, the shipping will be high and take too long from the states. Is Daniedb in the states? It would be simpler to ship them here for me. If not, it's ok, I'll be in on the next one.......but you know how everyone loves my sugar scrub......:laugh2:

Kidding.....Kim

• 2 weeks later...