3. Macy

4. Purple lilac

5. Ksbell

6. Stacy - DayStar Supplies

7. chopsgirl- Angie

8. Mnmhorsemom

9. slaztoo

10. hawaiiansun

Whee! Finally got enough people to close it! Yee haw!

Hawaiiansun - Full size can vary, of course, but just not a sample size - like a 8 oz lotion or 4 oz jar of cream or whatever, you know what I mean?

Hey gloworm - I'm so sorry that you missed the spots! Melly and I decided back when we started that if we had enough interest past 10 people, we would open up a second phase...so if you want to, I can start a second group of people and see if we can create enough interest to have at least 5 or 6 more people sign up and then I can run the swap for you guys but it will be smaller!

Hawiiansun offered me her spot but I haven't accepted yet. Want her to think it over to be sure and LMK. If we start a new list would arrival time of Nov.1 be too late for pkg arrival? Give new people about a month to think & produce. If we do I will start the list with DIL and myself.

Thanks,

Connie

Hawiiansun offered me her spot but I haven't accepted yet. Want her to think it over to be sure and LMK. If we start a new list would arrival time of Nov.1 be too late for pkg arrival? Give new people about a month to think & produce. If we do I will start the list with DIL and myself.

Thanks,

Connie

I talked to Dani, the spot is your's Connie have fun :wave: