A short comment on Peak's FOs

I have been ordering most of my FOs from another supplier, mostly b/c they have the majority of the scents I want, and I try to consolidate my orders to keep my shipping down. I've never tried Peak's FOs until yesterday, I bought a few 1 oz samples from the classifieds here, and on a whim, poured a 6% loaded soy candle last night just to test a wick. Since I had these samples on hand (Mandarin Plum), I decided to toss that FO in there, instead of burning it fragranceless. I poured it last night at about 9 pm. I began burning it about 45 minutes ago (yes, I got impatient), and darn if that FO isn't throwing like crazy.

I'm so impressed, and I can tell you that I will definitely be ordering from Peak when I add some scents to my line. I can't wait to see just how well they're going to perform, if this is any indication.

I have to agree to cause my sales doubled when i started useing as many peaks fo,s as possible. I get comments all the time about how nice and strong they are. I to wish they would carry alot more cause i feel their the best. People also tell me how great they smell as per the real thing. Lin

Peaks just ROCK! They are the best I've ever found. Yes I get some scent from my local supplier because they have good scent at reasonable prices but NOTHING beats Peaks!

I live in Ohio and as my scent list changes and grows, I get the new scents at Peaks! I'm willing to pay for the quality and the excellent service they provide me!:cheesy2:

My sale have jumped too and today, I completely sold out of Amish Harvest! Went to a three day show with 24 of them and they were gone by the time I packed up! I sold out of Med Fig too!

Take a bow Alan and Nachelle! It's because of what you do that I have and expanding customer base!!!!!!:D