Even the big dogs..

pamperme

..have problems with their stuff.

I got some of that new lotion with the mild self tanner in it..won't name the name but I am sure you have seen the commercial..I have the body wash to..not problem been using the body wash for a while..it is almost gone..I have it upside down in the shower and I really love it..

HOWEVER..I used the sample of the lotion w/tanner in it ..liked it so I went and bough a big bottle for like $7 at wallyworld..used and MY ENTIRE BODY is broke out in a rash..and let me tell you ..that does not happen easliy..

I use anything and everything..cheap stuff..expensive stuff..test my stuff and have never in my life broke out like this.. it is itcy and and bumpy I can't even shave my legs or I will tear myself up.

so even the big guys have problems not just us little ones trying to get our stuff out..

just something to ponder ..you can't worry about your stuff to the degree it prevents you from doing what you love and you know is a good product..you just have to be careful..and not everyone reacts the same to products.

I worked for the company that makes the fragrance that is in it (I think. Won't say the name, but does it begin with a J?.) When we were testing it one of the 15 subjects broke out in a rash where it was applied (even with the fragrance free one).

SOMEONE is going to be sensitive to EVERYTHING....

Carol

I worked for the company that makes the fragrance that is in it (I think. Won't say the name, but does it begin with a J?.) When we were testing it one of the 15 subjects broke out in a rash where it was applied (even with the fragrance free one).

SOMEONE is going to be sensitive to EVERYTHING....

Carol

Nope it is the new one from D **e ...and yep every person on this planet is or is eventually going to be sensitive to something that is in a product whether it is food or B&B or whathave you.. I am thinking it was the ingredient that tans you when you use it.. I love their products even use a soap on my face and I was truely suprised by my break out with this product..but it just goes to show you that you cannot be scared to put your products out there because you are afraid of getting sued..because frankly someone can sue you for looking at them wrong nowadays. :mad:

No I have not ...I remeber the orange look of people when they used them..and thought EWWW..so I never tried one..then I heard about this and got a sample in the mail..it is a gradual build up and has a hint of it in the regular lotion.. I do have a hint of tan after using it for 3 days..but the rash is so horrible there is NO way I am using it anymore. I am itching so bad..it is driving me nuts.

I used the one with D**e too and I was so terribly itchy. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I finally figured out that there is something in this brand that drives my skin crazy. No rash for me, but I itched all over.

I switched to the one with Neutrogena and so far it smells so much better and no itching.

Ann

I don't usually use a self tanner. this one was a lotion that gradually buit up a glow..that is why I tried it..but darn it..it is itchy nasty..I don't think I will ever use one again..I think it is probably the stuff that they use in it that 'tans' you that is causing the itch.

I am highly allergic to Dove soap. It amazes me that so many dermatologists recommend this. I know quite a few of my family members and friends have the same problems or at least get dry and itchy from it.