Question

Scented

We got a bar of soap as a gift, but its only ingredients were veg oil and glycerin. It's got a white and creamy appearance with some chunked coloring in it, but my question is ... that would be the ingredients for MP soap wouldn't it?

Goodness how precious! I posted in the wrong category! May this ear infection go away so that I have better bearings lol!

We got a bar of soap as a gift, but its only ingredients were veg oil and glycerin. It's got a white and creamy appearance with some chunked coloring in it, but my question is ... that would be the ingredients for MP soap wouldn't it?

Goodness how precious! I posted in the wrong category! May this ear infection go away so that I have better bearings lol!

It sounds like MP dear.

What was it wrapped in? If it was shrink wrapped or in plastic that was completely sealed, this will eliminate all doubt that it is CP.

Take care of that ear infection or you won't be able to hear Boy King. :rolleyes2

Well it was tied off in a thick baggy. If it were CP then it would have been oh mislabeled yes?

P.S. I don't miss not being able to hear the boy king right now lol. I am learning to sense when he's about to get his butt in trouble though.

it sounds like m&p to me, but it's mislabeled still. That's not all of the ingredients.

That's what had me wondering what the heck it was lol. I'm guessing with the designer mold they used that it's m&p, or can cp done in designer molds?