might be sick of these, but here's the latest

these are very addictive, i was doing more hurricanes over the weekend. tell me what you think? might have to put it on more than one post (sorry):lipsrseal [ATTACH]6724[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6725[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6726[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6727[/ATTACH]

post-2791-139458402468_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458402475_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458402476_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458402477_thumb.jpg

this is the 1st electric hurricane, the pic is a little bright, but it looks better than the pic :rolleyes2

[ATTACH]6733[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6734[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6735[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6736[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6737[/ATTACH]

post-2791-139458402483_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458402484_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458402485_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458402485_thumb.jpg

post-2791-139458402486_thumb.jpg

LOL, okay, I hate pillars, hurricanes, all of 'em. But girl, I know where you could sell a TON of those buggers!! LOL. Huskers are a very loyal bunch, and they love to let the world know where their loyalties lie! Very nice job, even if they are pillars hehehe! :cheesy2:

Cathy i draw the pic then hand paint them. i don't mass produce them or sell them (the college ones) i made this one for my brother in law for Christmas. He's a HUGE husker's fan. i just wanted to let everyone see it........but if i get enough people who want them i will be contacting the college. i know huskers are loyal too the end. does anyone happen to know who i would contact on this matter?

At first I thought they were printed on paper & then embedded, then I thought maybe they were decalls, only to find out that you hand painted ALL of those!

:yay: :highfive:

Wowzer!!!! I can't believe ... I'm stupified. lol. I know you like to paint, but WOW. Wonderful job on them ALL.

You certainly have the painting on candles thing down to a science. Very nice work. As far as having the school give you right to use their name and/or logo it is a pita.....we just tried. You have to jump through hoops for them. They really don't want to do it unless they are going to make $50,000.....I recently had UCLA threaten to sue us. I made one candle so then they dropped the matter. My attorney said that a school won't bother suing unless there is money to be made....lots of money. He said that if any school ever tries to sue me he will gladly take the case and then laughed. I haven't had any problem with my local colleges. I even have them at our airport and the Virginia Made store and the book store across the street from a university. Another book store said they can't buy them because we aren't a vendor so there goes that account. Book stores sell these items and Folette and Barnes and Novel are the ones to contact. So can you imagine trying to deal with Barnes and Nobel when you are just a little candle person?????? We just gave up on it. I have been doing them for years and if anyone tells me not to do it I will stop. No need for anyone to get too excited about something so small.

They all look fantastic. I may have to sign up for a painting class. No way I could teach myself how to do that. Great job. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Just checked out your web site. Love the butterfly 'canes too.