Bcs Cinn. Bun ?

I ordered BCS cinn.bun f/o and I'm not liking it at all. Does anyone know where you can find a really good cinn.bun f/o? I use soy, so it would have to work well in that. I will say I also got their Mulberry. It doesn't smell like Mulberry to me, more like very berry. I love it, it throws great! TIA

I have tried Royal Aromatics.... it is called Cinnabon Cinnamon Buns.. It is AWESOME!! It smells just like the real deal.. I would love it if anyone would suggest another company with a similar scent. I only order this one from them and they have a $50 minimum order.

Yeah and that use to be for first time customers only. Now it's for all orders. I have spent a lot of money with them and the last time I put in an order it came to $48.00 ( not including shipping ) so I got an e-mail informing that they couldn't put the order through. My thoughts are, no problem, I can always get the oils somewhere else and I did. I realize that it's a pain when they have to box up an order for a few $ but this was the only time my order was less than several hundred dollars so for now they are on my sh!t list.

They had a lot of oils that I liked but nothing that i won't be able to find somewhere else.