Presto Pot mod cost

Hey everyone, i know the Presto Kitchen Kettle is $20 but I would like to know how much for the fittings and stuff. I have a crescent wrench, just need to buy the 3/8" nipple, full-port ball valve, and the elbow. I have a power drill, crescent wrench, just need to purchase small drill bit (does size matter or just alot smaller than the 19/32??) a center punch, thread tap and teflon tape. I have saved up about $70 all togehter so just need to know for sure if its enough. One last question are all of these available at Home Depot or Lowes?

I got the fittings at Lowe's (Went and found my receipt lol)

nipple was $1.26

elbow was $3.12

valve was $3.94

You can get the teflon tape for under a buck

The size of the pilot bit wouldn't be critical to my way of thinking

HTH

I'm really interested in finding this out too. Have been wanting to make one but all of the stuff involved starts to add up... not to hijack but does anyone happen to know just about how much a modified presto pot comes out to cost you by the time you are done? Just curious if it's worth the hassle... I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

HUGS

Andrea

Cool, so I definately got way over enough so that wont be a problem.

Another question I have is when I melt the 1 pound of wax and add the dye and FO, what can I mix the FO with? Will it be like mixing oil and water where it wont mix or is melted wax and FO different and that it will.

What temp should I add the FO at?? Hopefully I can post tomorrow or monday and say I got it done, thanks.

umm, i pour my melted wax into my pour pot, bring it down to 180, add my FO at 180, stir for at least 2 minutes with a plastic version of a wooden spoon, careful not to incorporate air, pouring temp depends on which type of wax im using and what type of candle im making.