Greenclover & aloe high speed!

Marisa

All who said this FO accelerates highly understated(peaks green clover & aloe)!!LOL this stuff went lightn fast one me..These are not cleaned up, made it alst night and almost got soap on a stick ..had to glob it in the mold.

Anyway.. heres a pic of my soap on speed:p

post-557-139458402416_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys.. I used the neon green mica and did a little infusion of moss green oxide with a small amount of soap inbetween the neon and the cream. But man I was surprised at how fast it went.. My oils were cool ..so not sure. next time ill stick with one color and a little less water discount (which I think might have been the problem)lol

On a better note..I just used the oils I wanted to get rid off and Im telling you Ive never had such a bubble bar.. I think This will be my shaving bar recipe:yay: This scent smells so fresh and clean.

Your bars look great - love the colors!

I've tried that FO from another supplier twice and both times I dealt with out of control acceleration and had to hot process it.

I think you did a fantastic job.:highfive:

Turned out GREAT for accelerating on you and its not even cleaned up yet, luv the bright shade of green. I did that soap the other day without problems BUT I did have the fact that others said it accelerated quickly and they almost had soap on a stick, so I poured at thin trace as I wanted to swirl as well. Its always nice to have this info when you go to do that same scent. Thanks for sharing.