Pink Ribbon Jar... Not Quite Perfected

• 4 weeks later...

I sure hope you don't mind if I take this idea for our ladies aux breast cancer fundraiser. I saw some of the ribbons for sale a while back and wondered what I could do with them. Now I have an idea!

I am doing Breast Cancer Awareness on my website soon.I was going to do just a pink candle but found the ribbon mold.They are minis but would work with maybe tarts and also a candle like yours.I think like someone else mentioned a white candle with a pink ribbon.I like the choice of Angel Wings scent. I will decide on some more scents for that.I love the pink color you came up with.Really pretty.

LynnS

I don't make embeds so I just ordered some from Laura at www.tropicalbreezecandles.com scented in black cherry. The website just shows the yellow unscented, so I emailed her and she said she'd do one. She is working on an order for me of other stuff, so she'll just add them to it. I've ordered embeds from her before, and she does a really good job!