? about a crazy idea

AprylDS

I was sitting around talking to my husband about wanting to make some sachets. He suggested something I think is crazy but wanted to see what others had to input. He wondered if there was some way to refill the oil for the glade plug ins with a scent we actually like. I love using them but don't care to much for the scents they have available. Has anyone ever tried this or do they know of something out there that's similar to the plug in scents that you don't have to keep an eye on?

Thanks,

Apryl

Thanks for the idea. Do you know where I can get these without the oil already included? I've surfed a little on the net and the ones I have found already have the oil and are really expensive (like $25 - $60). And the one place I found where I can buy the things in pieces wants $7.50 for 2oz of diffuser oil. Are there any cheaper places to get oil and what not? From what I've read I do have to use diffuser oil and not fragrance oil right? Is there some way I can make my own diffuser oil using fragrance oil? Any help is appreciated.

Gelluminations has just the diffuser oil base that you add fragrance to, so you can make your own kits if you like. I called them a couple of months ago to ask if the base they sell is DPG or Isopropyl Mistrate or what, but they said they didn't know (so don't ask me ;))

Whatever it is, I think it works pretty well.