Sorry, but the suppliers I like, you may not and the scents that sell well for me in MY wax, may not sell for you in your area or just suck in your wax. Unfortunately there's no easy solution, you're gonna have to do like the rest of us........buy samples from the suppliers you know and start testing!! Have fun and good luck!! :cool2:

I will also agree what works for me and my customers most likely will not work for you and your customers. If you search through this board and look in the sections there are stickys....FO for soy is one of them and also search the fragrance section. You can find out what people like, it may not work for you, but you can get an idea.

I agree with the others. I have tried loads of scents that have had great reviews from others and often find they didn't work for me or that they weren't popular for me. Smell is just too subjective. I will say that both Peak and Nature's Garden are two suppliers that I have had good results with. They both have good customer service.

Janette

My best advise is to find a supplier close to you to keep your freight charges to a minimum ...do searches to find info about them and as we've all done in the past and continue to do to this very day...test...baby....test! This is definately a trial & error type of hobby/business/career so be sure and keep good notes to refer back to years down the road. Good luck.

I agree with the above . . . but I will share a few that work for me . . .

Bitter Creek North, Snowtop, Heartfelt, Alabaster, The Candle Source, Just Scent, Kentucky, Millcreek . . . there are many more, but these are just off the top of my head. (I'm actually trying to narrow down my suppliers.)

I would consider good summer scents to be fruit, berries, florals, fresh linen types, rain types. I also use a lot of BBW's scents.

The best approach would be to do a search. There is a ton of that kind of information on this message board. Everyone has a different opinion and you will be able to read the pro's and con's in regard to suppliers and fo's. For example, I love Strawberry Jam from BCN - but there are others that may not. They may love SJ from a different supplier. I'll promise you this . . . you will learn a lot from reading this board, I did. :yay:

Hope this helps.