Tart Molds

Walmart has the mini muffin pan that holds 24 for 7 bucks. I just got one, and so far so good!! I also used old cookie molds. People on ebay have them for sale if you search under tart molds. They have different shapes. The cookie molds I use are 50 years old, and I inherited them from my grandma who actually used them to make cookies :)

Hi there!

I've gotten several silicone type molds at Target! They sell them in the seasonal section as ice cube trays, but they make really cute tarts in different shapes. For summer they have a two-pack of molds, one mold is for lemon/lime slices and the other one is little fish. For Valentine's day, they had heart molds in the dollar section. Just keep your eyes open, you'll be amazed at what you can use for molds :)

HTH!

D

I also have used the mini muffin pans for a long time. You can put the little liners in when you have an fo accordingly, and they look like peanut butter cups ( I can't keep those in stock). I have used candy molds, but they are really small, so I use them for party favors when I get those orders. I just did a wedding and got the molds w/ bells and hearts, made tons of them in wedding cake, and put them in sachets for favors. They were a big hit! I've also done it for baby showers. I've also found some cute ice cube trays (I have some Texas shaped ones), that work really well.

Hi there!

I've gotten several silicone type molds at Target! They sell them in the seasonal section as ice cube trays, but they make really cute tarts in different shapes. For summer they have a two-pack of molds, one mold is for lemon/lime slices and the other one is little fish. For Valentine's day, they had heart molds in the dollar section. Just keep your eyes open, you'll be amazed at what you can use for molds :)

HTH!

D

I have gotten so many molds from the Target Dollar section. They can also be used for solid body butters, bath melts and etc.