Business Name

izzy2

Thanks everyone! I've been tossing that name around for a while and the only thing that was holding me back was I don't know about the rustic theme (like 7Angela7 mentioned). :embarasse Any ideas on how to do the rustic thing? (I haven't gotten much into pillars yet). Do you think it would matter if it wasn't a rustic theme?

Will your packaging have a rustic look to it? Will the jars have the black or tin lids, etc. to them? I don't think you necessarilty need to do rustic pillars/votives, even though I think they are cool looking, but if you are using rustic in your name it should imply some sort of rustic look.

I agree with deb. I don't think your candles really have to look rustic, but I think your packaging/labels should at least incorporate the theme into it. I like the name though - I think you can easily make it work.

Maybe for your packaging, you could get a little charm and string it through some raffia. I think it'd be cute!

I am going to use the apothecary jars with the black lids. I was thinking of tying some raffia on the lids or something along that line. I'm not sure of what kind of label to go with. Any other opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for everyone's opinions so far!! :)