I cant get any throw from natures gardens

dixiegal

They smell so wonderfull oob and the cold throws great but no matter what I try I cant get any hot throw with ecosoya cb, Iv let them cure over a week, even the wickless wont throw

tried so far

lick me all over

nag champa

best friends

apple crisp

Iv read enough reviews to know they have great fo but Im at a loss what to try next wickless are 16 oz tins, candles are 8 oz jj's heated wax to 185 tried adding fo then, tried letting wax cool too 150 before adding fo wick is lx 16 anyone have any other suggestions? tia

How much FO did you use? Maybe that is the problem and you need to up that amount. But, I tested the Ecosoya cb before and didn't like it all. I couldn't get much of a throw out of it either.

I love ecosoya cb I get good results with throw for the most part, its easy to wick and pours great, I never have to do 2 pours or use a heat gun, dont have to cover candles or baby them while they set up.

with less fo the only thing i noticed was with to much you get a slower burn it slows down the melt pull.and with paraffin it smoked more with more scent.but the ones i tested i got better scent throw at 1.5 per lb. i never noticed any more scent in the ones i tried at 2 oz on. at one ounce i got a lot Les scent throw.

I use 100% soy and have had great luck with these:

Old Fash Banana Pudding

Hot Orange Danish

Pink Sugar (this one lingers for me)

Mulberry (my favorite)

Cotton Candy (light but does well in small room)

Monkey Farts

Strawberry Passion

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Im sorry I forgot to say I used 1.5oz pp.

How long did you cure the candles for? I cure all of my candles for at least a week and yes, I use soy too. Trying curing for a week and retest.

I never used NG scents so I have no idea how strong their scents are. Trying curing.

Fire:cool2:

How long did you cure the candles for? I cure all of my candles for at least a week and yes, I use soy too. Trying curing for a week and retest.

I never used NG scents so I have no idea how strong their scents are. Trying curing.

Fire:cool2:

First test was 24 hours,then I waited a week for the next test burn thinking it may need more time. Im going to try the left over fo in my pillar blend to see how it does I may have more luck with that.

I loved all the scents oob so I guess Ill just order some samples from another company.

I will say NG was a pleasure to order from they called me with a question about my order, shipped very fast I have a few more samples from them Im goin g to try before I give up.

I must have a hundred of their scents. All work great in tarts and wickless..

But hard as I try, I cannot get this darn Lemongrass to throw with a wick in it...7 batches, 3 different waxes, and 11 wicks later....NOTHING!

I'm half out of my mind trying to wick a freakin' flower pot votive and a mason mug. What on earth is going on! :eek:

I love ecosoya cb I get good results with throw for the most part, its easy to wick and pours great, I never have to do 2 pours or use a heat gun, dont have to cover candles or baby them while they set up.

It just goes to show you how different all of our experiences can be. I'm with Terrie, I don't have much luck with alot of Peaks' FOs in my wax. The ones I use, I use in B&B.