Awesome new scents from JS

Jordan

I just started testing a few of the new scents that have been out and I am really liking them!

Apple Torte, Tutti Dolci---This one is wonderful. I really like it, it is different than an apple crisp or whatnot, very nice and strong, too. I poured at 9% in 50/50

Bear Claws--very nice! I tested this one a few hours after pouring and it rocks! 9% soy

ZaZa Zu Cocktail--This is really great, has a fruity scent and a little zip to it. Cured this one for a week and it has a great throw at 9%

Canteloupe--I love this one. Great throw and very refreshing

Rhapsody--This is a wonderful blend of Grapefruit and mint. Wow, this is very upscale ---I tested it in our shop and all the customers went nuts over it.

Rich Vanilla Wafer--Awesome throw in soy at 9% Very nice scent, you can smell the wafer and vanilla.

Verry Berry Sorbet--Another great fruity scent. I like this one in bath and body too, it makes a great summer line. We made this one up for Mother's Day and it sold 2-1 over the other scents.

Serendipity--This is really strong, and a very nice sweet vanilla/cherry/coconut scent. We changed the name,and it is selling well.

Sweet Orange Pomegranate--Another keeper, this is truly delicious. Love this one. Great throw at 9%

Sunkissed Currants---I think this is my favorite Currant scent. Even over Captivatingly Current from JS, it is very nice.....I smell tangerine or mandarin or something in it--really great throw at 9%

Lemon Magnolia--This is so lovely. Very nice throw at 9% and the magnolia note is very true---we have a tree in our yard and it smells identical. The lemon just adds a nice note to it. I didn't get any fuel at all.

That's all for now-----

Thank you so much for the great reviews!

I too, have been testing these and cannot agree more with your reviews.

I LOVE, Love, love the new Apple Torte! I think it is divine. I am also finding the Rich Vanilla Wafer to be super strong, and the Verry Berry Sorbet is excellent in candles. I sold quite a few of the sweet orange Pom, but I don't have the Rhapsody yet :( I am hoping my box comes soon so I can get it in wax! I have heard nothing but wonderful things about her new stuff, on several boards!!!)

I heard that the new fruity/herbal/floral scents have lots of raw materials and essential oils in them, and I can really tell the difference in the quality of these oils. They are very layered and have excellent throws in my ky125.

I got my Rhapsody this morning, it is wonderful OOB---I am off to make a candle with it!!! Thanks Jordan for the great review, I can tell this is a very nice scent, and I am sure the burn tests will be all that I have expected :yay:

I also got in the new Fantasia, and I love it too! Becky has some awesome scents---she just keeps adding them so fast I cannot keep up!

I also love, love, love the Apple torte and the Bear Claw!! Sold them all this weekend!! Decided to bring back one of the Vanilla Wafer since my tester raved so much about this one. I wanted one for me too! That's bad, huh? Gotta try the others! Thumbs up to Becky at JS!!

Yeah, I agree. It is very nice. I also just poured pink peppercorn today, and this is very classy and nice---I love it in bath and body. If you haven't tried JS's Cherry Vanilla Swirl, this is a great scent, too. Very strong in wax. I don't hear much about that one, and it sells very well this time of year.