Anyone see a licorice FO?

NattyCat

I bought some new chewing gum today, it was called Black Mint - I had no clue what it was but when I gave it a chew, it smelt simply divine and I could taste peppermint and licorice. Even my DH, sitting in the passenger seat said he could smell it and that it was lovely.

So, am gonna attempt to create a new FO called Black Mint, which will be a peppermint/Licorice mix. However, i've not see a licorice FO on my travels - has anyone else? Am in the UK, so the supplier would need to be an international shipper.

Thanks,

Nat

I bought some new chewing gum today, it was called Black Mint - I had no clue what it was but when I gave it a chew, it smelt simply divine and I could taste peppermint and licorice. Even my DH, sitting in the passenger seat said he could smell it and that it was lovely.

So, am gonna attempt to create a new FO called Black Mint, which will be a peppermint/Licorice mix. However, i've not see a licorice FO on my travels - has anyone else? Am in the UK, so the supplier would need to be an international shipper.

Thanks,

Nat

Hi Nat,

Try: http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/cPath/19_23_25/products_id/1625

They also have Sambuca http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/cPath/19_23_27/products_id/2409

Licorice

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif

Bitter Creek Northnotrated.gifnone Licorice

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif Royal Aromaticsnotrated.gifnone Licorice

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif Taylored Conceptsnotrated.gifnone Licorice

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif Scent Itnotrated.gifnone Strawberry Licorice

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif Flying Witch Fragrancesnotrated.gifnone

AND THESE TOO:

Licorice

From Nature With Lovewww.from-nature-with-love.com

Scent Itwww.scentit.com"That familiar black licorice scent."

Taylored Concepts, Inc.www.tayloredconcepts.com"Just like black licorice."

Soap safe.Tub O'Soapwww.tubosoap.comSoap safe.

Canadian supplier

AND THESE TOO:

BLACK LICORICE:

Florida Soap Supplies www.floridasoapsupplies.comFlashpoint: 185F

Flying Witch Fragranceswww.flyingwitchfragrances.comSafe for soap & bath/body products.

Flashpoint: 200+F

Genwax.comwww.genwax.comSafe for soaps & lotions.

Flashpoint: >210F

Natures Garden Candleswww.naturesgardencandles.comSafe for soaps & bath/body products.

Flashpoint: 180F

If you want a licorice smell with a bit of twist to the scent, you could try Heliotrope from BCN -it's not on their regular list but it can be found in their Closeouts. It is a flower that smells like black licorice with undertones of something that I can't really explain (but more of a licorice smell than floral). It's a very interesting scent.