Market went well...

They invited me back for this Saturday - did pretty well for 4 hours. They still don't have very many vendors, but it was a fun day. Traded soap for a neat mug from the pottery studio and fresh tamales from my neighbor's table.

This is a new market that started up 3 weeks ago - I'm just an occasional. Though I was there last weekend, and this weekend. Tripled what I did last weekend, which was a good thing - it was awful last Saturday. Best seller this weekend was lavender mint.

Figured out last weekend that my usual craft setup really sucked for a market - too long to set up. So I streamlined a few things a bit. Can now get everything set up in 1/2 hour, including the tent. Still have that crazy art in the background - oh well :)

Full table - I'm using those slat shelves I've seen some of you use - they work great and finally give me the height I needed

WG060520_bth.jpg

Right side

WG060520_rt.jpg

Middle - I've changed my logo a little bit - just went to the initials. Have been meaning to do this for a couple of years but just never sat down to do it until I got laid off and had some extra time.

WG060520_mid.jpg

Left side. The chalkboard special worked really well too.

WG060520_left.jpg

I had a visitor for a couple of hours

WG060520_bee.jpg

The bee looked to be enjoying him/herself (i cant remember if workers are guys or girls)

\

Ah the life of bees. A hive has only one female - the queen. She just makes the babies, while the guys run around doing everything else. But as for which do the most work... well I've given birth twice.... :shocked2: