Scents that remind u of Country or Prim Theme

MaggieMay

I am adding candles to my Line of products and I am a thinking the theme of Country or Prim..all labeled with Kraft labels and kraft hang tags...done in deep colors. burgundy, hunter green, denim blue, sage, plum, harvest gold etc......I am going to use Soy Wax....

I am wondering what types of scents I should have and if you could recommend which would be a good seller with a strong fragrance, and where to buy.......also what colosr would suit the scent....I am sorry for so many question I just don't know where to begin....

Can you all help me out please.....this will be greatly appreciated..

Hugs Maggie

Seems like when you're going Prim, that most of the scents that would go with that theme would be bakery and fruit scents. I'm not into bakery scents myself, although I do like a few. Two that I do like from Peak are Amish Harvest and Cornucopia. I would think that Creme Brulee, Apple Pie, Creamy Praline Pecan, and some of their other bakery scents would be nice to add to your line as well. I've tried all of those that I mentioned, but for me, they just get too sweet after awhile, and I can never burn them for very long...but that's just me...bakery fans would probably love them. There are just so many scents out there to try so it's best to get some samples first to see what is pleasing to your own nose.

Seems like when you're going Prim, that most of the scents that would go with that theme would be bakery and fruit scents. I'm not into bakery scents myself, although I do like a few. Two that I do like from Peak are Amish Harvest and Cornucopia. I would think that Creme Brulee, Apple Pie, Creamy Praline Pecan, and some of their other bakery scents would be nice to add to your line as well. I've tried all of those that I mentioned, but for me, they just get too sweet after awhile, and I can never burn them for very long...but that's just me...bakery fans would probably love them. There are just so many scents out there to try so it's best to get some samples first to see what is pleasing to your own nose.

Thanks Fern....for all the great suggestions and I am planning to buy some samples to try....

Hugs Maggie

Snowtop - Country Grove, Woodland Spice, Baked Apples, Gingerbread Cookies, Green Apple, Fresh Linen, Mulled Cider (I love everything except the Blueberry Muffin, it smells very tart to me)

The Candle Source - Grandma's Kitchen, Country Bumpkin, Sunwashed Linen, Clothesline

Just Scent - Strawberry Jam, My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler, Nana's Old Fashion Apple Butter, KJ's Pink Lemonade

Heartfelt - Mountain Berry Cake, Pecans & Pralines, Rocky Mountain Pine, Warm Gingerbread, Lilac Bouquet, Home Sweet Home

BCS - Homespun Sugar, Mulberry

The above suppliers have many other wonderful scents too, I'm just thinking off the top of my head.

You can also be creative and change names to fit your theme. :rolleyes2

I think of homey/spice scents as well as bakery:

BCS - Homespun Sugar, Harvest, Whipped Cream

Peak - Amish Harvest

MC - Harvest Spice, Hillbilly Homebrew

JS - Country Kitchen, Brown Sugar Pecan, Cinnamon Cider, Cranberry Orange, Orange Clove

Southern Scentsations has some awesome banana nut bread, buttery pumpkin pie,country vanilla, creamy caramel apple, gingerbread, grandma's pumpkin log,snickerdoodle,southern apple pie, and old time christmas.

These scents totally remind me of country.

Wow all such great suggestions....I am going to copy and paste these answers for future references....I have to sit down and make some decisions and order some to try out.......Thanks everyone...for all your help its greatly appreciated...

Hugs Maggie

millcreek's- splendid butter pecan, harvest spice, dutch apple pie, gourmet sugar cookie, spicy gingerbread (the sugar cookie and gingerbread mixed in equal parts for gingerbread cookies it's great) pumpkin spice, chestnuts & brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, apple jack & peel,

ics-candlesupplys.us- bear claws, key lime pie, cinnamon strudel, cinnamon bundt cake.

thecandlesource- strawberry shortcake, clove,

Just Scent: Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Captivatingly Currant, Orange Clove, Hot Baked Apple Pie, Blackberry Pie, Boysenberry Spiced Clove, Cranberry Orange, Country Kitchen

Natures Garden: Coconut Cream Pie, Hot Orange Danish, Spiced Cranberry (THE BOMB!!!), Lemon Poundcake, Hillbilly Homebrew

Candles & Supplies (C&S): Peach, Cinnamon Stix, Berry Cobbler, Grandma's Kitchen, Clove, Nutmeg

millcreek's- splendid butter pecan, harvest spice, dutch apple pie, gourmet sugar cookie, spicy gingerbread (the sugar cookie and gingerbread mixed in equal parts for gingerbread cookies it's great) pumpkin spice, chestnuts & brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, apple jack & peel,

ics-candlesupplys.us- bear claws, key lime pie, cinnamon strudel, cinnamon bundt cake.

thecandlesource- strawberry shortcake, clove,

Thanks sooo much Carol K

Just Scent: Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Captivatingly Currant, Orange Clove, Hot Baked Apple Pie, Blackberry Pie, Boysenberry Spiced Clove, Cranberry Orange, Country Kitchen

Natures Garden: Coconut Cream Pie, Hot Orange Danish, Spiced Cranberry (THE BOMB!!!), Lemon Poundcake, Hillbilly Homebrew

Candles & Supplies (C&S): Peach, Cinnamon Stix, Berry Cobbler, Grandma's Kitchen, Clove, Nutmeg

OMG More wonderful scents how in the world an I going to decide!!!!!!!

Thanks DENISE72598

Hugs Maggie

Well just to add to your confusion...LOL

Peaks - Blueberry Muffin, Cinnamon Buns, Hazelnut Coffee, Tall Grass

JS - Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Cinnamon Cider, Apple Cinnamon, Harvest

I know there is more, but it is late and my brain is fried : )

I think of the spices as well ... so anything with clove, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, spice would probably work.

Exactly what I was thinking. Closer to the fall you could also mix pine and orange for a nice orange and evergreen.

Thank you everyone for all your expertise...Its been greatly appreciated....I've copied and pasted everyones suggestions and I am going to order some samples here and there....so I can get my scents ready for my fall sales....I want to get a head of the game....

Hugs Maggie