JS order arrived yesterday

ebarnes

I made lotion and body spray with Lemon Sugar. DH says it smells yummy and I have to agree. I don't do much B&B though (only make for me right now), so I haven't tried any of her other FOs in lotion.

What oils did you get?

I made lotion and body spray with Lemon Sugar. DH says it smells yummy and I have to agree. I don't do much B&B though (only make for me right now), so I haven't tried any of her other FOs in lotion.

What oils did you get?

I have

Van Butt Crunch

Girls Night Out

Toffe macchiato

Caramel Cinn Lattee

Chanel #5

Citrus Cilantro

Muscadine

Exhale

Pink Lemonade

Hot Apple Pie

Chest & Brown Sugar

Summer Splash

Chai Tea

Apple Butter

Tommy Girl

Celestial Water

Citrus Linen

Brown Sugar Pecan

Thats it, im not sure where to start

Citrus Linen and Pink Lemonade are two of my fav Fos. I also love Chai Tea, Brown Sugar Pecan, Van Buttercream Crunch, Celestial Waters and Apple Butter. And her Apple Pie was a huge seller for me last fall.

I'd love to know how the Citrus Cilantro and Summer Splash turn out.

Made lotion out of Vanilla Butt Crunch: great!

Made body butter out of BrownSugarPecan: great! Smells like Butter Pecan Ice cream! Haven't tried any of the others on your list, but I have made alot of lotions in many of JS other scents. Lemon Sugar is another great one. You can almost smell the crystal sugar crunch.

Made lotion out of Vanilla Butt Crunch: great!

Made body butter out of BrownSugarPecan: great! Smells like Butter Pecan Ice cream! Haven't tried any of the others on your list, but I have made alot of lotions in many of JS other scents. Lemon Sugar is another great one. You can almost smell the crystal sugar crunch.

If I had body butter in Brown Sugar Pecan, I'd probably eat my own arm off, lol. That stuff is yummy :drool:

Becky is great. She has a great variety of scents. I have a group that I use of hers. I need to try some new ones, I just haven't had time to sit down and get an order ready. I love the Becky's Ulimate Vanilla in B & B stuff and in candles. It is the only Vanilla that I have tried and liked. I really want to try the Cinnamon Latte one that everyone has been raving about.

How much of a coffee scent do you get with this FO?

You definitely get a good coffee base with this one. There's just the right amount of cinnamon too. I don't smell much caramel but my DW thinks it smells just like a caramel machiato (sp?). In fact, 10 minutes after smelling it OOB, she was in the car heading to starbucks. Seriously!

:laugh2:

You definitely get a good coffee base with this one. There's just the right amount of cinnamon too. I don't smell much caramel but my DW thinks it smells just like a caramel machiato (sp?). In fact, 10 minutes after smelling it OOB, she was in the car heading to starbucks. Seriously!

:laugh2:

My wife and I think it smells like Starbucks cinnamon dolce! ---We love Starbucks up here in Seattle :)