coconut lime fragrance/baby shower favors

ladeanad

need some more help.. i have a request for this one.. coconut lime fragrance.. does anyone know if theres one out there like this ? i may just mix my own and see what happens.

also does anyone have any ideas on baby shower favors ? i have been asked to come up with some ideas on favors for about 30 guests, but they do not want to spend all that much :sad2: i offered to make small baby food jars filled with a baby hugs fragrance but.. i would have to charge atleast 1.50 to make it even worth my time.. and she kind of cringed at that.. i don't know .. i thought about a baby type tart in a satin tie bag.. but there again i would have to charge atleast 1.50 .. i don't know what else.. is possible.. any ideas ?

Just a thought...you could grab some candy molds (wal-mart has them) that have rattles, bottles, etc. and make small tarts with them. bag them in small cello bags (like 4 or 5 in ea. bag) and tie them w/ pastel ribbon. That's what I'd do. Doesn't take much wax you can mix n match and make diff. colors and scents. Hope this helps a little!

Charity

The scent that has been requested is more than likely Coconut Lime Verbena (Bath & Body Works duplicate). I've tried several suppliers for this scent and the only one that I found that was truly accurate was the one from Save on Scents. The others I tried smelled like straight lime with no hint of coconut whatsoever. I'm not saying there are no other suppliers out there that make a good duplicate, I just couldn't find one until I tried Save on Scents.

• 5 weeks later...